Thursday, April 21, 2011

DHARMA YOGA WEEKEND





This Saturday I'll teach a Maha Sadhana (Dharma Mittra vinyasa yoga workshop) at YogaNow from 1-3:30pm. This is an amazing way to deepen your practice (and try some poses you may not have seen before); details here.

On Easter Sunday I'll teach my usual 10-11:30am Dharma Yoga Level I-III class at Chicago Yoga Center; we will definitely do the Sacrifice Pose! More info here.





(Somehow, I'll have to tear myself away from the TV and temporarily cease my new addiction: the spate of the Jesus reality and Bible shows on Planet Green. ).

3 comments:

  1. I'd come if I were in Chicago. Just saw Source Code and that was set there & opened up with some amazing aerial views of the city. Looks beautiful. I don't think I could hack the winters though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or the springs (it's been 34 every morning this week).

    ReplyDelete
  3. that first posture is rad

    ReplyDelete