Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Highest Teachings







Dharma shared his highest teachings @ his self-realization class last night. Wow!

Today's Master class was relatively small. Before starting, he looked around and said, "Maybe we should build a smaller studio." I haven't laughed like that in a long time. (He laughed too of course).

Today's master class featured more LBH warmups & variations - ever try to kiss the floor in tittibhasana? 10 times? - plus several scorpion variations, as well as some things I've never seen before. AND a new (to me) meditation that built off the things he discussed last night. Amazing. Just when u thought the mind could no longer be blown...

...Dharma does it again.


- Posted using BlogPress from an iPhone

5 comments:

  1. Oh how you tease us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not to tease.

    It's to entice.

    In Dharma's day, one had to do years of karma yoga for the guru and prove they were serious and committed before they were given this information.

    My publishing it on the internet would be irresponsible - not to mention disrespectful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait wait to see him in July, and of course I can't wait for your retreat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think my android device takes better pictures than your Iphone.

    Nice posture though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahaha. As if I took that! It's a screen shot of a famous pic.

    ReplyDelete