Saturday, November 11, 2006

JASTI DOO-DOO

The March grand opening of the brand-new, Flordia branch of the Ashtanga Yoga Research Institute will feature a two week workshop with Guruji, Sharath and Saraswati. It's in Islamoralda, the sportfishing capital of the world... which means it'll be affordable and accessible to all. From the AYRI website:

"My beloved students,

"For the last 30 years I have been visiting the United States to spread my teachings. With great pleasure, I am proud to announce the opening of my new yoga center in Florida.

"I would like to invite each and every one of you to join myself, my daughter Saraswathi and my grandson Sharath for the grand opening party on March 24th, followed by a 2-week workshop. This will be our only visit to the United States in 2007. I look forward to seeing you there!

"Love, Guruji"

Islamorada, FL
First week (5 days): March 25, 26, 27, 28, 29
Second week (5 days): April 1, 3, 4, 5, 6 (April 2nd moon day holiday)
7:00AM Led Primary Series
Fees: 5-day workshop $200, single class $50
Workshop students are invited to the opening party on March 24
Registration opens November 15

2 comments:

  1. Hungry for Floriduh Yoga, let's eat!

    "Yoga is possible for anybody who really wants it.
    Yoga is universal.... But don't approach yoga with a
    business mind looking for worldly gain."

    Sri Krishna Pattabhi Jois

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flip "yoga" backwards, throw in an "n," and you've got "agony."

    Dr. Dreyfuss

    ReplyDelete