Monday, July 11, 2005

C IS FOR CHOCOLATE

I saw the sneak preview of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory tonight with Munkin and her four year old. We all thought it was amazing; it even included a Bollywood sequence. The fancy chocolate consumed during said movie also added to the experience.

I didn't get home from Amma til 3 last night and then got up to teach at 8, practice, and call flaks for a magazine piece, so I have a lot of catching up blogging to do re; the hugging experience. Tomorrow. Suffice to say it was *all that* and then some (ie; enough to make me go back for seconds).

1 comment:

  1. I'm very jealous about this. I wish Sunny and I had been there with you. We are currently awaiting some very fancy Sleaty choclate via the internet. Hopefully there will be some left when you some visit LA. And the Bollywood sequence?! I can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete