Monday, December 06, 2004

PLUG THE BITCH IN!

I've been giving some thought to my 2005 resolutions, and this is what I've come up with so far:

-Expect nothing
-No more high school dropouts
-No more guys missing an organ (testicle, kidney, etc.)
-No more guys named D--
-No more guys who refer to themselves as "Me"
-No more guys who give me TV sets
-No more producers -- of anything
-No more show biz guys, period (I've said *that* before)
-No more manipulators
-More rock, less talk (ie; listen to actions, not words)
-Take it in the stomach (ie; pay attention to the gut)
-Expect nothing
-No more temper tantrums
-No more criticism (ask questions instead)
-No more obsessing obsessing obsessing obsessing obsessing obsessi
-No more trying to find that which is not there
-No more tears, for fears or otherwise

-No more flogging dead horses
-No more self-flagellation
-No more Flagyl for parasites
-No more flatulance in front of the class
-Expect nothing









No comments:

Post a Comment